With $20, We can #ChangeLives.
We can be part of a small effort that will have a big impact. We can use research to help children with headaches or middle ear infections. We can improve access to chiropractic care nationwide. We can help train the chiropractic researchers of the future.
We're in! Are You?
1995 - 2015: The Palmer Center for Chiropractic (PCCR) has significantly impacted the science of chiropractic for two decades, and has grown to become the largest and most productive chiropractic research center in the world.
Our goal is to celebrate 20 years of chiropractic research at Palmer by connecting with 20,000 friends who are willing to donate $20 each year toward the following key research efforts at the PCCR:
- Initiate pilot studies in new areas of research that could lead to federal funding opportunities, such as studies on chiropractic for headaches in adolescents
- Conduct research on how to improve access to chiropractic care within patient centered medical homes and accountable care organizations
- Study the cost-effectiveness of chiropractic care in a rigorous manner
- Provide training grants to help chiropractic students and professionals to become skilled chiropractic researchers
- Develop studies focusing on chiropractic co-management for conditions for which antibiotics are no longer considered the first line of defense, such as chiropractic/pediatric co-management of otitis media in children, or chiropractic/primary care co-management of chronic bronchitis
Your support enables us to conduct rigorous clinical studies designed to provide evidence that lends validity, reliability, and continuity to the work of chiropractors worldwide.
Are you in?
Want to do more? Ask your network of colleagues and friends to give, too! If you are up for a little competition, there will be prizes for the giving network with 1) the largest number of people who gave and 2) the largest amount contributed.