Many alumni and chiropractic employers wonder how - other than financially - they can give to Palmer College of Chiropractic. Joining our Professional Network is an excellent way to make a contribution to future chiropractic professionals and to Palmer College of Chiropractic.
The Palmer Center for Business Development has established a most valuable career resource: the Palmer Professional Network. The Professional Network is a listing of Palmer alumni and chiropractic professionals who are available to advise students on practice trends, geographic areas and other career-related topics via e-mail.
Your time commitment could be a brief response to a student inquiry or ongoing supportive guidance. As a mentor, in addition to helping current students avoid some of the pitfalls and perils commonly face by new chiropractors, you will stay connected to Palmer College and develop a chain of contact with students and alumni that can be both personally and professionally rewarding.
How the Professional Network will work:
As a student seeks career counseling and needs specialized advice, they will log in to Palmer CareerNetwork to access the database of chiropractic professionals and conduct a search for the contact most suited to assist with their career related questions. Your name and contact information will not be published or widely distributed.
If you would like to make a gift of your time and experience by joining the Professional Network, simply follow the registration information listed below:
1. Click on the "Register for an Employer/Advertiser" link.
2. Complete the requested information.
3. Click the "Submit" button.
4. Once your account has been approved by the Center for Business Development (within 3 business days), you will receive a welcome message and password via email.
5. Login to your account and click the “Join the Palmer Professional Network” to become a member of the network.
6. Complete your Palmer Professional Profile and click submit.
Already registered in the Palmer CareerNetwork system but need access to the Palmer Professional Network?
1. Login to your employer account at https://palmer-csm.symplicity.com/employers/ .
2. Click the "Join the Palmer Professional Network" tab in your Palmer CareerNetwork Employer account.
3. Complete the information requested to join the network.
4. Click the "Save Changes" button.
We look forward to including you in the Palmer Professional Network!
Palmer CareerNetwork Technical Settings:
Palmer CareerNetwork requires the following:
- When navigating through the Palmer CareerNetwork, use the back arrow located on the left hand side of your screen, next to your name. Do not use the browser arrows.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher is recommended for PC users.
- Firefox is recommended for Mac users.
- Your computer must be set to “accept cookies.”
On the Macintosh, the Palmer CareerNetwork currently supports the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 1.5 +, Safari 3+
Please note that Apple does not provide Safari updates past 1.0.3 unless users upgrade to Mac OS 10.3 or 10.4 (not a free upgrade). For users of Mac OS 10.2 or lower, Firefox is the only option. On a similar note, users of Mac OS 10.2 or lower may believe they are using the "current" version of Safari, because Apple Software Update does not report current versions which are unavailable to them.