Your designated gift will actively support specific areas of the mission at the College. We look to you for contributions in these key areas:
The Campaign for…
- Scholarships based on:
- academic merit;
- financial need; and/or
- community involvement
- Clinical Research Fellowships: two year program integrating chiropractic principles and practice with conventional patient-oriented research training and intended to culminate in a Master of Science Degree via research practicum.
- New educational initiatives: these initiatives enhance the educational activities available to Palmer students.
- Student programs and activities: such involvement positively affects student development during college.
- Research: The Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research is at the forefront of chiropractic research. It is the largest program dedicated to chiropractic research in the world.
- Outreach Clinics: providing chiropractic care to under-served populations
- Clinic Abroad Program: supporting the costs associated with this signature program such as faculty participation, travel, and clinic expenses
- Community Outreach Clinics: support the cost of patient care and clinical education. Make a gift that focuses on the quality of the those in financial need by providing high quality patient care and a participatory model of health care.
- Faculty Development::
- Research: to support faculty research for the purpose of enrichment of the educational programs at Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Mentoring: to support the mentoring needs of faculty for the purpose of enhancing the mentoring of students at Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Professional development
- Personal development
Choose the way you would like to make your gift now! And thank you for helping us build a strong financial foundation for the future of Palmer College and the profession of chiropractic.