Legacies today... Opportunities tomorrow... Possibilities forever...
The Heritage Endowment Society was established in July 2007 to recognize and honor, during their lifetimes, alumni, friends and organizations whose vision and leadership inspire them to support the mission of Palmer College of Chiropractic through a cash donation to the endowment fund, a planned gift or an estate gift.
Within the Heritage Endowment Society, there are several opportunities for recognition:
- Legacy Society Members – gift of $100,000 cash or documented $500,000 deferred
- Silver Society Members – gift of $25,000 cash or documented $100,000 deferred
- 1895 Society Members – gift of $5,000 cash or documented $25,000 deferred
- Society Members – notification that their Will or estate plan includes Palmer College
- Founding Members – those individuals and organizations who made provisions to Palmer’s permanent endowment fund prior to June 30, 2007.
It is an honor to recognize the following individuals and organizations at The Fountainhead of Chiropractic. They have given from the heart to help secure the future of Palmer College and aid us in maintaining a strong foundation. In continuing their legacy, they also assist Palmer College in providing a quality education, special programs and a state-of-the-art learning environment for our students.