Davenport, Iowa Campus Only 

Do I need any college credit to be accepted to the A.S.C.T. program?

No, you don’t need to have attended college to be accepted to the A.S.C.T. program. You need a high school diploma (and GPA requirements) or GED.

What is the cost for this program? Is financial aid available?

Net Price Calculator 

There is a $50 application fee when you apply and a $50 tuition deposit when you’re accepted. The 2013-14 tuition is $2761/trimester for a band tuition of 14-22 credit hours or $206/credit hour for less than 14 hours or more than 22 hours.

How do I find a job once I’ve graduated?

We will assist you in finding a job at graduation, as well as an alumnus. We help you with writing resumes and cover letters, practice interviewing, and providing you information about openings we’ve received.

Are these classes available online?

No, due to the hands-on nature of many of our courses, the A.S.C.T. coursework is not available online, only at our Davenport, Iowa, campus. You can, however, take certain courses at a college in your area (or online through an accredited college) and transfer them into the program.

When and where are the classes held?

The classes are all held on Palmer’s Davenport, Iowa, campus. Classes are held during the day, mainly Mondays-Thursdays on a trimester schedule.

What is the rate of pay for these jobs?

The rate of pay varies pretty widely and depends on the cost of living in the area you’re working, what your duties are, and how the chiropractor values his staff. Typical starting salaries are $10-15/hour. Almost all chiropractic staff are hourly employees.

I’m interested! What do I do next?

You can contact us to get your questions answered or schedule a campus visit. You can complete an application for admission and pay your $50 application fee. You’ll also need to contact your high school and any colleges you’ve attended to ask them to send official transcripts.

What if I want to go on to become a chiropractor; will this course-work count?

Yes, many of the classes you take will be accepted toward your prerequisites for Palmer’s Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree program. Working with a D.C. admissions representative, we would evaluate your coursework from Palmer and any other colleges you’ve attended at the time you express interest in going on to the D.C. program and advise you accordingly.

Will my coursework transfer to another school?

It is up to each school as to whether or not to accept transfer coursework. Palmer’s undergraduate programs are fully accredited and many of our courses would be accepted by other colleges.

I’ve taken classes at another college. Can I get credit for it?

We would be happy to evaluate your coursework taken at any regionally accredited college to see if we can give you transfer credit or a offer you a test-out of a course. The A.S.C.T. program accepts up to 40 credits in transfer credit/test-outs . For evaluation, we would need an official transcript and a course description for each course you wish to be evaluated. We may also ask for a course syllabus.

I need to take coursework to complete my prerequisites to be accepted to the Doctor of Chiropractic program. Can I do this through these programs?

Yes, you may take coursework either full-time or part-time through Palmer’s A.S.C.T. or B.S. degree programs toward your D.C. prerequisite studies. You need to apply and be accepted to either the A.S.C.T. or B.S. program to take coursework through us, as well as be a DC applicant.

Contact Us

Davenport, Iowa, Campus
Academic Affairs
(563) 884-5466

San Jose, Calif., Campus
Academic Administration
(408) 944-6021

Port Orange, Fla., Campus
Academic Affairs
(386) 763-2760