Davenport, Iowa, Campus Only
Get Ready to Graduate
- We hold commencement exercises at the end of each academic term.
- You will want to complete the following forms and pay associated fees when registering for the 10th trimester: Intent-to-Graduate, Evaluation, and Application. You may also do this up to one year following your D.C. graduation.
- You are eligible to apply only if you have two or less deficit classes at the time the form is completed.
- Meet the graduation requirements below.
Three Final Steps to Graduate
1 – Complete the Academic Requirements
The minimum program requirements are 120 total credit hours:
- 30 credit hours of courses must be completed at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- 30 credit hours must be 300/400 (junior/senior) level courses.
- 60 credit hours maximum may be 100/200 (freshman/sophomore) level courses.
2 – Wait for Final Academic Approval
- The Academic Standing Committee approves the D.C. candidates for the degree
- The Undergraduate Oversight Program Committee approves the B.S. candidates for the degree
3 – Get Institutional Clearance
With an approved graduation list, the Registrar then ensures that you are eligible for institutional clearance.
- Graduating students are required to fulfill all outstanding obligations to the College at this time.
What if I don’t get institutional clearance?
- The Registrar removes you from the graduation list.
- You need to make an application for reinstatement. The Faculty Marshal determines when you graduate.