Doctorate of Chiropractic Program
Apply NowRequest Information
Study at our any of our three campuses: Davenport, Iowa; Port Orange, Fla.; or San Jose, Calif.
One application is used, just indicate which campus you plan to attend.
Apply online or print the completed online application and mail to:
Office of College Admissions
Palmer College of Chiropractic
1000 Brady Street
Davenport, IA 52803-5287 USA
All applicants must submit*:
- $100 non-refundable application fee at time of application.
- Essay one to two typed pages explaining your interest in chiropractic, your career goals and your reason for choosing Palmer.
- Official transcripts where any college level courses were taken (sent to the Davenport address above).
Two letters of recommendation on official letterhead** (one from a Doctor of Chiropractic and one from a college faculty member).
- Although not required at time of application, applicants will be requested to submit high school transcripts, tuition deposit and complete their background check authorization and admissions interview.
*Note: All items are not required at time of application.
*Note: Required for Port Orange, Fla., Campus residents and recommended for Davenport, Iowa, and San Jose, Calif., campuses.
International students must submit:
- National Association letter of approval (if needed)
- TOEFL score or proof of English proficiency
- Certification of Finances
- Disclosure statement of any criminal convictions
While you wait for acceptance you may gain provisional acceptance by completing the following:
- Application fee
- 60 semester units of overall coursework
- A minimum overall GPA of 2.75
- Major declared if seeking degree
- A completed transfer form (if you have attended another chiropractic college)
If you have withdrawn from Palmer and are applying for re-admission,
requirements vary based on the length of your absence.
Please contact your admissions representative for further information
regarding re-admission or see our course catalog for complete details.
Our Joint Admissions program in Davenport, Iowa, or Port Orange, Florida, is an accelerated,
cost-effective way to meet prerequisite requirements for the Doctor of Chiropractic program. Start your college education here or take a
few prerequisite courses. Programming is designed specifically for Palmer