Homecoming weekend is our opportunity to
come together and celebrate this great profession and what better place
to do so than in sunny Florida. We hope you will join us for a weekend
of camaraderie, reconnecting with the College, and re-energizing
yourself with some terrific educational sessions.
keynote speaker will be Scott Haldeman, D.C., who will share his
immense knowledge of the health care profession with his presentation,
"Chiropractic Identity and Practice in the Era of Evidence Based Health
Other speakers include:
• Dan Murphy, D.C. - "Nutrition and Pain"
John Davila, D.C. - "Compliant Medicare Documentation to Avoid Audits"
and "Documentation and Note Recording in a Chiropractic Office"
• David Seaman, D.C., DACBN - "How to Give an Effective Nutritional Adjustment"
• Mark Charrette, D.C. - "Extremity Adjusting Protocols"
• Bruce Bond, D.C. - "Nutrition for the Chiropractic Practice: Osteoporosis, Degenerative Disc Disease and Osteoarthritis"
• Donald Dishman, D.C. - "Utility of Electrodiagnostics in Chiropractic Practice"
• Frank Sovinsky, D.C. - "The E-Myth Chiropractor: Why Most Chiropractic Practices Don't Work and What to Do About It"
• Anna Allen, R.N. - "Ethical Issues in the Chiropractic Practice"
Kirk Lee, D.C. - "Understanding Traumatic Brain Injuries (Concussion)
and the High-Risk Patient of Stroke or Vertebral Artery Dissection"
• Lisa Bloom, D.C., DACS, DIBCN - "Neurology and the Vertebral Subluxation Complex"
Steve Savoie, D.C. - "Laws and Rules Pertaining to the Practice of
Chiropractic in the State of Florida" and "Risk Management for the
Chiropractic Office" and "Prevention of Medical Errors"
• Ralph Kruse, D.C. - "Cox Technic: Research Leads the Way to Successful Clinical Outcomes"
• David Hogsed, D.O.M. - "HIV/AIDS: Education Update and Immune Support"
• Jason Yusavage, D.C. - "Adjustive Technique for the Pediatric Patient"
For more information, visit: http://www.palmer.edu/homecoming