Reunion Years Event - Palmer College of Chiropractic's West Campus
Classes of 1981, 1986 and 1991
Alumni celebrating their 30, 25 or 20-year graduation anniversaries are invited to join classmates in a complimentary reunion celebration to be held on Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011, in San Jose, Calif. Come for all or some of the day’s events. The choice is yours!
Reunion Years Event Schedule
Saturday, Oct. 8
• Session 1 – What is the Role of Philosophy in Practice? (9 – 10:45 a.m.)
• Session 2 – How Does Our Philosophy of Chiropractic Create/Enhance the Meaning of What We Do for Our Patients? (11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
• Lunch & Campus Tours – hosted by Dr. Bill Meeker, president of Palmer’s West Campus (12:30 – 2 p.m.)
• Session 3 – How Do We Meet the Challenges of an Evidence-Informed Practice? (2 – 3 p.m.)
• Session 4 – How Do We Deal with Research Outcomes that Run Counter to Our Beliefs and Practice Methods? (3 – 4 p.m.)
• Reception & dinner at the J. Lohr Winery (6 – 10 p.m.)
Continue to renew friendships in a lovely setting that offers:
• Pre-dinner tasting of four award-winning J. Lohr wines
• Cheese and baguettes for your pre-dinner tasting
• One wine matched to each dinner course
• Souvenir J. Lohr tasting glass for each guest
• Private use of the Vineyard Room and Tasting Room
R.S.V.P today by e-mailing email@example.com or calling Patty at (563) 884-5612. Please let us know if a vegetarian dinner is requested.
For guests needing hotel arrangements we have reserved rooms at the newly constructed Hotel Sierra located less than five minutes from campus. Hotel Sierra rates include these complimentary services – hot breakfast, shuttle service to and from both the San Jose Airport and Palmer’s West Campus, and wireless Internet. Palmer negotiated rates begin at only $85 a night. Please call (408) 324-1155 for reservations and tell them that you are attending the Palmer College Reunion Event. The hotel website is www.hotel-sierra.com.