Students: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Register for Homecoming
There are many reasons to attend Homecoming; these are the top ones.
Top 10 Reasons Why Student Should Register for
Davenport Campus Homecoming
10. Breakfast, lunch, coffee and refreshment breaks
during the event.
You’ll celebrate the Sigma Phi Chi sorority’s centennial anniversary and the
50-year anniversary of the Pi Kappa Chi fraternity.
8. Opening session with
David Chapman-Smith – the founder of the World Federation of Chiropractic and
editor of The Chiropractic Report.
7. General session with Dr. James Chestnut – Chair of
the International Chiropractors Association Council on Wellness Science and
author of “The 14 Foundational Premises.”
6. Closing session with Dr. Dennis Marchiori – your
chancellor of Palmer College of Chiropractic and author of “Clinical
5. The expo
hall filled with exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services with
you, the future chiropractor, in mind.
4. The first-ever Career Fair in the Palmer Center for
3. You’ll network with incredible chiropractors – from
recent graduates to 50-year alumni.
2. The Saturday Night Festival – serving up a fabulous
buffet, bountiful beverages, fantastic music by 7th Heaven and spectacular
1. It's a
online at www.palmer.edu/homecoming