• Medical Imaging Resource Center
Palmer College radiology library - contains images with patient histories, findings,
Radiological Directories and Associations
Internet Guides and Resources
- Academic Radiology
Site lists original reports describing instrumental developments, techniques, and clinical issues.
- Aunt Minnie
Commercial website that offers users information on careers, discussions, and general websites on radiology.
- eMedicine Radiology
Is the largest and most current clinical knowledge base available to health professionals and physicians.
- Med Pix-Radiology Teaching Files
- MetaTextbook of Pediatric Radiology: Imaging Appearances of Common Pediatric Diseases
Created by the University of Iowa, this site’s goal is to make the Internet a useful medical reference tool for both pediatric health care providers and patients.
- Nick's Xray2000 Web Site
Radiographic images of the human skeleton.
The purpose of this website is to provide users information on the different radiologic procedures and therapies available.Print Books
- Clinical Imagining: with skeletal, chest, and abdomen pattern differentials/ Marchiori, Dennis. Reserve RC78.7.D53 M367 2005
- Essential radiology: clinical presentation, pathophysiology, imaging/ by Gunderman, Richard B. RC78 .G85 1998.
- Essentials of skeletal radiology/by Yochum, Terry A., Rowe, Lindsay J. Reserve RC930.5 .E85 2005
- Foot and ankle radiology /by Christman, Robert A. RC951 .C477 2003
- Fundamentals of diagnostic radiology/by edited by William E. Brant, Clyde A. Helms. REF RC78 .F86 1999
- Grainger & Allison's diagnostic radiology: a textbook of medical imaging/ by edited by Ronald G. Grainger, David Allison. REF RC78.7.D53 D53 1997
- Imaging of the shoulder: techniques and applications/ by A.M. Davies, J. Hodler (eds) ; with contributions by V. Baudrez ... [et al.] ; foreword by A.L. Baert. RC939 .I435 2004
- Orthopedic radiology: a practical approach / by Greenspan, Adam. REF RD734.5.R33 G74 2000
- Radiology 101: the basics and fundamentals of imaging/ by editor, William E. Erkonen ; associate editor, Wilbur L. Smith. RC78 .R242 1998
- Radiology and the law: malpractice and other issues /by Eisenberg, Ronald L. KF2910.R333 E38 2004
- Merrill's atlas of radiographic positions and radiographic procedures/ by Ballinger, Philip W. REF RC78.4 .B35 2003
- Applied Radiology. R895.1 .A61
- Skeletal Radiology. RC78 .A38
- Radiology. RC78 .A3
- Cervical spine-cine radiography studies [videorecording] / Joseph Howe. RZ 251.R33 VI 340
- The perception of radiation risk [slide] / American Association of Physicists in Medicine/ R895 NSC 202
- Basic bone radiology [videorecording] / Christopher Kent. R895 .A5 VI 718
- X-ray technique setting [videorecording] / Joe Albarello. RZ 251 .R33 VI 184