Davenport Campus Only Apply Now
Follow these steps to apply to the A.S.C.T. program:
- Complete an application. You may do so one of two ways:
- Complete and submit our online application.
- Complete our online application, print it out and mail to the address below.
Undergraduate Studies Department
Palmer College of Chiropractic
1000 Brady Street
Davenport, IA 52803
- Send to the address above:
- A $50 non-refundable processing fee. Make check payable to Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- Request official transcripts from all high schools and colleges attended, including summer school, to be sent directly from those institutions to the address above. Applicants still attending other schools or colleges should have official transcripts forwarded as soon as they are available.
Application and all pertinent forms should be on file with the Undergraduate Studies Department at least four weeks prior to the beginning of the desired starting academic term. Students are encouraged to submit their application at least six months prior to their desired term of entry. Supporting documents will be held only 30 days without an application.
Notification of Acceptance
- Applicants are promptly notified as documents are received and each step of the application is completed. Only written communication directly from the Undergraduate Studies Department shall be considered official.
- Acceptance is based on approval of the completed file. Applicants will be notified of their current status.
- A $50 deposit is required within 21 days of acceptance. The deposit is nonrefundable and is applied in full toward the first trimester tuition.
- The balance of the first academic term tuition is due on orientation day.
- If the applicant does not begin at Palmer in the academic term requested and the Undergraduate Studies Department is unable to make contact, the file will be destroyed. The prospective student must then reapply and resubmit all necessary documents.
If applicants have further questions about admission requirements or the application process, contact the Undergraduate Studies Department in writing or by calling (800) 722-2586, Ext. 5743 or (563) 884-5743 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (CST).