Davenport Campus Only Apply Now
- Applications from international students must be received by June 1.
- Applications from U.S. residents must be received by August 1.
- Applications received after these deadlines may be considered for a subsequent year, at the discretion of the respective program.
Admission is granted to the fall/winter trimester only. Enrollment is limited and early application is recommended.
Follow these steps to apply to the Master of Science in Clinical Research program:
- Complete an online application.
- Send to the address above:
Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions you have attended to be sent directly from those institutions to the address below.
- Two letters of academic reference and ratings using this form.
- Curriculum Vitae
- 500 word Statement of Purpose
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test results taken within the past three years (see Examination section below)
International Students must also provide the following:
- TOEFL score or proof of English proficiency
- Certification of Finances
Palmer College of Chiropractic
Division of Graduate Studies
741 Brady Street
Davenport, IA 52803
Applicants are required to submit scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) as a part of the admission process.
Official reports must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service to the Division of Graduate Studies (institutional code R6593). Registration and additional testing information for the Graduate Record Examination is available at www.ets.org/gre.
If applicants have further questions about admission requirements or the application process, e-mail the Research Program Manager or call (800) 682-1625 or (563) 884-5198 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (CST).