Post Full-Time or Part-Time Jobs and/or Post Practices and Equipment for Sale
Registering for the Palmer CareerNetwork is THE best way to inform students/alumni from all three Palmer campuses about your open positions and opportunities for sale. It is also an excellent way for you to conduct a targeted search for potential candidates. You can electronically request a web-based account, which will enable you to post positions, edit postings and view qualified candidates (current students and alumni) from Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- You may access this site 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Submit employment opportunities as well as practices and equipment for sale.
- Receive up-to-date notices and information.
- Review student resumes online.
- Students can learn more about your organization by accessing your complete organization's profile.
- View if your job description is getting the attention it deserves by tracking student views and applications.
- Go green––manage your applicant pool electronically.
To register for an employer/advertiser account:
- Click on the “Register and Post Jobs/Practices and Equipment for Sale” button.
- Complete your Employer Contact information first.
- Complete the Advertisement Form and click “Submit.”
- Once your Employer/Advertiser Registration information and ad have been approved by the Center for Business Development (within 3 business days), you will receive a password via email.
Employer and Advertiser services include:
Note: You may choose for a portion or all of your contact information to be held confidential. If you do, then be sure to include a means for people to reach you in the body of the ad.
Palmer CareerNetwork: Job Seeker/Employer Overview
Palmer CareerNetwork Testimonials
Palmer CareerNetwork Technical Settings:
Palmer CareerNetwork requires the following:
- When navigating through the Palmer CareerNetwork, use the back arrow located on the left hand side of your screen, next to your name. Do not use the browser arrows.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher is recommended for PC users.
- Firefox is recommended for Mac users.
- Your computer must be set to “accept cookies.”
On the Macintosh, the Palmer CareerNetwork currently supports the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 1.5 +, Safari 3+
Please note that Apple does not provide Safari updates past 1.0.3 unless users upgrade to Mac OS 10.3 or 10.4 (not a free upgrade). For users of Mac OS 10.2 or lower, Firefox is the only option. On a similar note, users of Mac OS 10.2 or lower may believe they are using the "current" version of Safari, because Apple Software Update does not report current versions which are unavailable to them.
Does your clinic have an opening for an associate or will you be expanding your clinic in the near future?
The Palmer Center for Business Development will host its Annual Career Fair in the Center for Business Development classroom on Friday, September 20, 2013. The Center for Business Development is dedicated to connecting alumni with current students looking for associateships after graduation. Click here for the registration information. We hope to see you there. The Center for Business Development is located on the 4th floor of Campus Center. Please contact us with questions.