Begin your job search with Palmer CareerNetwork!
- You may access this site 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Upload your resume and other career documents using Optimal Resume and include it in the Employer Resume Search.
- Practice interviewing with our new mock interview system called Interview Stream.
- View various employment opportunities and practices and equipment for sale.
- Online job/practice resources provided in the "Resources" section.
- Research organizations of interest.
- RSVP for Business Modules.
- And much more!
To register for your Student/Alumni account:
- Click on the “Register for the Palmer CareerNetwork” button.
- Complete the Student/Alumni Registration form.
- You will receive an email with a link to confirm your email address. Click on the link. Email Verification: This is an important step. Once you submit your Registration Form, the Career Network/Symplicity will send you an email asking for email verification. They do this for security purposes.
- Once your account has been approved by the Center for Business Development (within 3 business days), you will receive a welcome message and a link to set your password via email.
Palmer CareerNetwork Technical Settings:
Palmer CareerNetwork requires the following:
- When navigating through the Palmer CareerNetwork, use the back arrow located on the left hand side of your screen, next to your name. Do not use the browser arrows.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher is recommended for PC users.
- Firefox is recommended for Mac users.
- Your computer must be set to “accept cookies.”
On the Macintosh, the Palmer CareerNetwork currently supports the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 1.5 +, Safari 3+
Please note that Apple does not provide Safari updates past 1.0.3 unless users upgrade to Mac OS 10.3 or 10.4 (not a free upgrade). For users of Mac OS 10.2 or lower, Firefox is the only option. On a similar note, users of Mac OS 10.2 or lower may believe they are using the "current" version of Safari, because Apple Software Update does not report current versions which are unavailable to them.
Testimonials for the Palmer CareerNetwork ...
The Palmer Professional Network is an excellent venue for advertising the practices PS Practice Solutions has available for purchase. The staff at the Center for Business Development are extremely friendly and helpful and the on-line posting system is easy to use once you become acquainted with it. The student view counter lets you know how often your ad has been read. I would strongly recommend this site for your chiropractic advertising.
Dr. Patrick Doranski, PS Practice Solutions
“The Palmer CareerNetwork is a valuable resource to connect with chiropractors looking for associate opportunities. Following a recent ad, I was immediately contacted by several doctors. I greatly recommend this service."
Dr. Steven Cane
“In our search to find the perfect doctor for our practice and its mission we stumbled for weeks until posting an ad on the Palmer CareerNetwork. Within 10 days of posting our ad the interview process had ended. Thank you.”
Tim DeCanio, D.C., D.A.C.N.B.
“I have used the Palmer system for some three years, since I began brokering Florida practices. I remember the old system. The new one is superb. And you have a great lady running the show in Marsha Hardacre. She is always helpful. The system is sort of new but it has great features that I enjoy learning. It's head and shoulders above the old system - and making the listings free has increased its effectiveness for everyone. Palmer has more alumni than anyone so the web site gets "hit" by thousands of people. I have made several sales that began when someone found the practice through one of my ads on the Palmer website. It is a great service and I appreciate it greatly. Palmer has moved forward steadily since my graduation in 1960. I was just there last August for my 50th reunion. The growth from the "old days" has been phenomenal. The Palmer Board and leadership has done enormous good for the college, the students and our profession. The Career Network is just one of the many things they have come up with that makes things move!”
John Gantner, D.C., D.A.B.C.O.