Apply NowRequest Information
Careers for those with a Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree
What's next after receiving your Doctor of Chiropractic degree? Career opportunities abound:
- Solo practitioner
- Chiropractic group practitioner
- Fitness facility chiropractor
- Sports team chiropractor
- Hospital staff
- Multi-specialty group practitioner
Learn more about the Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
Careers for those with a Master of Science degree in Clinical Research
A Master of Science in Clinical Research qualifies you to become a productive clinical scientist, an educator or both.
Learn about the Master of Science degree in Clinical Research and our outstanding research facilities and faculty at Palmer College.
Careers for those with an Associate of Science in Chiropractic Technology degree
Earning an Associate of Science in Chiropractic Technology degree can make you an essential team member within a chiropractic office. Two tracks in the degree program can lead to the following careers:
- Technical Assistant: Performs chiropractic X-ray examinations, fundamental screenings and physical assessments of patients.
- Clinical Assistant: Supervises a chiropractic office, including administrative duties related to financial transactions, business correspondence and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
Learn more about the Associate of Science in Chiropractic Technology degree.