This module is all about you and nothing but you. All attendees will be given an online assessment prior to experiencing this highly entertaining and interactive session. Come and DISCover your behavioral style and learn to leverage your personal strengths.
You will learn how to
- Adapt for enhanced communication, understanding and relationships
- Initiate and develop business relationships in positive ways
- Successfully interact with a wide range of people
- Communicate with others in ways that are clear, considerate and understandable
- Treat others fairly, regardless of personal biases or beliefs
Frank Sovinsky, D.C., FPAC is a proud Palmer graduate and the co-author of "The E-Myth Chiropractor: Why Most Chiropractic Practices Don't Work and What to Do About It." His passion for chiropractic, genius for understanding human behavior and his business acumen provoke powerful shifts in thinking and behavior that lead to higher performance and greater success.
RSVP using the Palmer CareerNetwork