When a student transfers to Palmer from another college, financial aid does not transfer. The student must check with a financial planning officer at Palmer to determine the necessary steps to start the financial aid process at Palmer College.

Transfer students who would like to receive financial aid should request a financial aid packet from the Financial Aid Office and complete the required documents. Once your paperwork is complete and advanced standing has been determined, the amount of your award can be determined.

If a student withdraws, refunds will first be made to programs in the order listed:

  • Unsubsidized Federal Stafford loan
  • Subsidized Federal Stafford loans
  • Federal Perkins loans
  • Grad Plus Loan
  • Federal Pell grants
  • Federal SEOG program
  • State Aid
  • Institutional Aid
  • Student

Refunds per program will be determined by the percentage of tuition charge contributed by that source according to that program’s regulations. No refunds will be disbursed to a student until the aid program funds have been repaid.