Davenport Campus Only Apply Now
Palmer offers a staff training program through the Department of Undergraduate Studies called the Associate of Science in Chiropractic Technology (A.S.C.T.) degree.
- Do you enjoy working with a variety of people and helping them achieve better health?
- Do you like a variety of duties on the job?
- Are you interested in a career in health care?
Learn all front office business duties like:
- insurance coding and billing
- appointment scheduling
Learn all back office clinical duties including:
- taking patient case histories
- doing exams
- taking and developing X-rays
- and administering rehabilitation therapies
In just 16 months learn everything you need to know, front and back office, excluding only the report of findings and the patient adjustment.
Job placement assistance is provided and financial aid is available.
In addition to their studies at Palmer, students completing the A.S.C.T. program are eligible to sit the certification exam of the American Chiropractic Registry of Radiology Technologists (ACRRT), which is offered on the Davenport Campus each trimester. Upon passing this exam, students are certified in many states to take and develop X-rays in a chiropractic office.
For additional information, call (563) 884-5743 or (800) 722-2586, ext. 5743 or apply now.