The Doctor of Chiropractic Degree Program of Palmer College of Chiropractic’s Davenport, West and Florida campuses are awarded programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE). The CCE is the agency to which complaints about the compliance of the program with the CCE Standards should be addressed. They may be contacted at 8049 North 85th Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85258-4321 or (480) 443-8877.
Palmer College of Chiropractic’s Davenport, West, and Florida campuses are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The HLC-NCA can be contacted at 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504 or (800) 621-7440.
The College is approved for training of veterans under Title 38 of the United States Code, by the Iowa State Department of Public Instruction of Veterans Affairs, and by the Florida Department of Veterans’ Affairs for the Veterans Administration of the United States. The College is approved by the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service for attendance by non-immigrant students.
Palmer College of Chiropractic’s Florida Campus is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400 or calling the toll-free telephone number (888) 224-6684.
College Financial Information
Certain financial information pertaining to the Palmer College of Chiropractic budget and other finances is available to the public. Certain types of this information may be obtained through the office of the Vice Chancellor for Administration, Palmer College of Chiropractic, 1000 Brady Street, Davenport, IA 52803.
Information Disclosure List
Pursuant to 34CFR Part 668-Student Assistance General Provisions (United States Department of Education), the following information is available to current students and employees, prospective students, potential employees and the general public.
- 668.42 Financial assistance information
- 668.43 Institutional information
- 668.45 Information on completion or graduation rates
- 668.46 Institutional security policies and crime statistics
- Financial assistance information is available through the Office of Financial Planning.
- Institutional information may be found in the Palmer College of Chiropractic Catalog.
- Information on completion or graduate rates is available through the Student Administrative Services Office.
- Institutional security policies and crime statistics are available through the Office of Student Affairs.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) information is available in the Student Handbook.
A notice of the availability of this information is annually distributed to enrolled students pursuant to 34CFR 99.7, which sets forth the notification requirements of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.