The Research Honors Program gives you the opportunity to experience research and enhance your educational experience while in the Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) program. It allows you to design and complete a faculty-mentored research project.
Research Honors Program Goals
- Encourage students who desire an expanded educational experience to participate in research.
- Foster an appreciation for research.
- Provide mentorship to students in research methodologies.
- Expose students to the possibility of a research career.
- Inform interested students of research training opportunities.
- Encourage and recognize meritorious research scholarship.
If interested, you should contact the Research Honors Program Coordinator or the Campus Coordinator on your campus for program information and guidance.