Palmer Connection in Port Orange, Florida
The next Palmer Connection event* will be held at the Florida Campus. Take advantage of all that Palmer College has to offer! Learn about Palmer’s Doctor of Chiropractic Dual Degree program during a full day of helpful information and fun.
What you'll do:
- Participate in information sessions
- Learn about the chiropractic healthcare profession
- Tour the campus
- Talk with faculty and students
Who should attend:
- Academic Advisors
- Science Educators
- Career Advisors
Palmer Connection - February 1, 2014
Schedule at a Glance
As our guest, you will visit our state-of-the-art clinics, libraries and research facilities, and learn about the business classes that round out the training for professional chiropractic practitioners. Talking with our faculty and current students will be time well spent as you learn why Palmer is THE place for a chiropractic education.
* This event is for healthcare advisors only. Students interested in visiting a Palmer Campus should check out our Campus Visit page
Have questions? Contact Articulation Officer Sandy Miller by e-mail or phone, (800) 722-3648.
* This event is for healthcare advisors only. Students interested in visiting a Palmer Campus should check out our Campus Visit page.