Get On-the-Job Training
Our Sports Council is active on all Palmer campuses. We work with athletic event organizers to minimize injuries through pre- and post-event treatment. Because active people want to maximize performance while minimizing injury, many are looking for the unique skill set of the sports chiropractor to help them achieve this goal.
As member of the Sports Council you will:
- Learn how to evaluate sport-specific injuries and treatment protocols.
- Learn how to respond to common athletic emergency situations.
- Provide chiropractic adjustments.
- Perform stretching, soft-tissue therapy and taping.
- Train in on- and off-field settings.