Davenport, Iowa, Campus Only
The Study Resource Center
This student-staffed resource library and study area is located on the first floor of the Student Union in the Campus Center Building. The following resources are available to all students in the Study Resource Center:
- Individual quiet study space in the Carrel room
- Group study rooms with 4' x 6' white boards
- Large color anatomical posters
- Fully disarticulated spines
- Labeled bone models - vertebrae and skull
- Serena - female articulated skeleton
- Primal Pictures 3D Interactive Anatomical Software program
- Reference texts including Medical Terminology and Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Study materials for National Board Exams
- Veriflex HappyLite (full spectrum light)
- Noise machines and ear plugs
Check the weekly study assistant schedule posted online and outside the study assistant station in the Study Resource Center. For more information about checking out materials from the resource library please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Students are able to check out resources for up to 2 hours at a time when there is a study assistant on duty.
Questions, comments or suggestions regarding the Study Resource Center should be addressed to the Senior Director of Student Academic Support Centers, Ann Margrave, D.C. who can be reached at (563) 884-5257 or her office in West Hall Suite 128C.