How to Obtain a Transcript of your coursework

The Student Administrative Services Office processes transcript requests at each of the Palmer College of Chiropractic campuses. To process your request, we need to have a written request sent by mail or faxed to us. You may complete the transcript request form, or submit a letter of request which includes the following information:

  • Indicate whether you are in need of an official transcript or an unofficial transcript. Most third parties need an official, sealed transcript. Generally an unofficial transcript is for your personal use.
  • For an official transcript, we need the name and address of the third party to which you are requesting the transcript be sent. If you would like the transcript returned to you, we still need to have the name of the third party to address the transcript. The official transcript will then be sent in a double-sealed envelope to you. Please note: for state licensing board requests, all transcripts will need to be mailed directly to the state licensing board. In addition, many states require a certified copy of your diploma with the school seal for licensing purposes. If you graduated before 1995, you will need to send us an 8 1/2 x 11 copy of your diploma along with your transcript request.
  • Your name, address, phone number, social security number and, if possible, your matriculation number.
  • If you have received your Bachelor of Science degree from Palmer College in addition to your Doctor of Chiropractic degree and you are requesting those transcripts also, please indicate that you need the B.S. degree transcript processed in addition to your D.C. degree transcript. We cannot provide transcripts issued from another college or university.
  • We must have a signed signature in the letter, as we do often compare signatures. Please do not use a signature stamp.
  • There is a $5 fee per transcript request ($10 if you need both a D.C. and a B.S. transcript). This fee may be a check payment or money order made payable to Palmer College. We also accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. Please include the card number, expiration date and the name on the card.
  • If you would like to have your transcripts mailed to the third party overnight, please indicate this in your letter, and include an additional $16.25 to cover the overnight fees if it is to be mailed within the U.S., and an individual packaged accessed fee for overnight deliveries being sent outside of the U.S.

Please send the request by mail to the following address:


Palmer College of Chiropractic
Registrar’s Office
90 E. Tasman Drive
San Jose, CA 95134
Fax: (408) 944-6196

Palmer College of Chiropractic
Registrar’s Office
1000 Brady Street
Davenport, IA 52803
Fax: (563) 884-5864

Palmer College of Chiropractic
Registrar’s Office
4777 City Center Pkwy.
Port Orange, FL 32129
Fax: (386) 763-2635

You may choose to fax the request to us at one of the fax numbers listed above. All faxed requests must have credit card payment information included in the request.For additional information contact: Mindy Leahy 

Contact Us

Davenport, Iowa, Campus
Student Services
(563) 884-5857

San Jose, Calif., Campus
Student Services
(408) 944-6020

Port Orange, Fla., Campus
Student Services
(386) 763-2724

Student Announcements
Yellow Ribbon Program