This page contains a PDF, which requires
Adobe Acrobat Reader (opens in new window)
Davenport, Iowa, Campus Only
Get Ready to Graduate
- We hold commencement exercises at the end of each academic term.
- You will want to complete the following forms and pay associated fees when registering for the 10th trimester: Intent-to-Graduate, Evaluation, and Application. You can also do this up to one year following your D.C. graduation.
- You are eligible to apply only if you have two or less deficit classes at the time the form is completed.
- Meet the graduation requirements below.
Three Final Steps to Graduate
1 – Complete the Academic Requirements
- 90 credit hour minimum
- A minimum of 30 hours must come from general education (outside of the doctorate curriculum)
- Credit must be a “C” or higher. No grade below a 2.00 on a 4.00 scale will be accepted toward the B.S. degree
The minimum program requirements are 120 total credit hours:
- You must complete a minimum of 30 credit hours at Palmer College.
- A minimum of 30 credit hours must be junior/senior (300/400) level courses.
- A minimum of 60 credit hours must be (100/200) freshman/sophomore level courses.
2 – Wait for Final Academic Approval
- The Faculty Marshal approves the D.C. degree
- The Undergraduate Oversight Program Committee approves the B.S. degree
3 – Get Institutional Clearance
With an approved graduation list, the Registrar then ensures that you are eligible for institutional clearance.
- Graduating students are required to fulfill all outstanding obligations to the College at this time.
What if I don’t get institutional clearance?
- The Registrar removes you from the graduation list.
- You need to make an application for reinstatement. The Faculty Marshal determines when you graduate.