The endowment fund at Palmer College provides a powerful and stable source of support and helps to ensure Palmer’s long-term success. A gift to the endowment fund can be given unrestricted, or it can be restricted and designated for specific purposes. Gifts of cash, securities or bonds, planned gifts and/or bequests can be used to add to or establish a new endowment fund. To learn more about making a planned gift, please go to legacy.palmer.edu/.
- Unrestricted Endowment: provides a resource that can be used to meet current college priorities and exciting new opportunities as they arise.
- Restricted Endowment: can be designated for a specific purpose, such as:
- Endowed Scholarships: provide students tuition assistance based on merit and financial need.
- Student Resources: include special projects, leadership training, guest lecturers, library resources, technology, athletics, student clubs and research.
- Faculty Excellence: includes training, education, travel, faculty excellence awards, research and department stipends.
- Campus/Facilities: include maintenance of facilities, campus development and emergency funds.
- Chiropractic History: provides for maintenance of facilities, exhibits, research, acquisition and preservation.