The endowment fund at Palmer College provides a powerful and stable source of support and helps to ensure Palmer’s long-term success. A gift to the endowment fund can be given unrestricted, or it can be restricted and designated for specific purposes. Gifts of cash, securities or bonds, planned gifts and/or bequests can be used to add to or establish a new endowment fund. To learn more about making a planned gift, please go to legacy.palmer.edu.
- Unrestricted Endowment: provides a resource that can be used to meet current college priorities and exciting new opportunities as they arise.
- Restricted Endowment: can be designated for a specific purpose, such as:
- Endowed Scholarships: provide students tuition assistance based on merit and financial need.
- Student Resources: include special projects, leadership training, guest lecturers, library resources, technology, athletics, student clubs and research.
- Faculty Excellence: includes training, education, travel, faculty excellence awards, research and department stipends.
- Campus/Facilities: include maintenance of facilities, campus development and emergency funds.
- Chiropractic History: provides for maintenance of facilities, exhibits, research, acquisition and preservation.
Advancement staff have the answers you need to determine how best to make a
long-lasting, impactful gift to students through endowments. Contact us today to talk about the best ways for you to make your
sustaining investment through an endowed fund or scholarship to Palmer College.
Director of Development