“Palmer is to chiropractic what sterling is to silver.” – David D. Palmer, D.C., F.P.A.C.
This elite group of individuals and businesses demonstrates remarkable generosity over a lifetime of giving to Palmer College.
Sterling Lifetime Giving Society members stand at the forefront of the College’s achievements in educating leaders of the chiropractic profession. Donors who give $100,000 or more in irrevocable gifts during their lifetime are invited to membership.
There are two levels of distinction in the Sterling Lifetime Giving Society:
Donors who reach the Sterling Society milestone enjoy:
- Formal induction at Homecoming festivities on the campus of their choice
- Perpetual recognition as a philanthropic leader in donor honor rolls
- Opportunities to share their stories in College publications and online
- Exclusive invitations to College events throughout the year
- Special access to College leadership, faculty and staff
- Quarterly Chancellor’s Update with behind-the-scenes insight on College priorities and projects
Sterling Society Donor Honor Roll