Mark Your Calendar!
Florida Campus Career Fair 2017
Wednesday, March 1, 2017 1:30 p.m. - 5 p.m. Standard Process Student Center, Building 3, 2nd floor.
Employers - Register Online Today! Paper registration available per request.
Davenport Campus Career Fair 2017
Date to be announced soon.
- No registration or fees, just attend.
- Meet employers and alumni who want to talk to you about employment opportunities.
- Employer Giveaways, Q10-13 receive Clinic Hours AND chance to win $200 Diploma Frame!
Work on your Resume and Practice Interviewing.
Tips for the Fair
- Bring enough resumes to give to organizations you are targeting (at least 10-20 copies). Keep them organized in a portfolio.
- First impressions are paramount
- Dress professionally
- Make eye contact and introduce yourself with a firm handshake
- State your purpose
- Ask questions and listen
- Request a business card for your records and plan to request an interview.
Follow-up with a thank-you note or e-mail within 24 hours and include your resume.
Direct all questions to:
- Davenport Campus
- Penny Hoker, Career Development Center Coordinator
Phone: (563) 884-5521
- Florida Campus
- Jessica Peskor, Career Development Center Coordinator
Phone: (386) 763-2650