< article article >

around town

West 'has a heart'

Pediatrics Club in front of paper hearts on wall

The Pediatrics Club on the West campus collected approximately $300 in donations as part of this year’s Have-A-Heart fundraising effort for the Oklahaven Children’s Chiropractic Center. Last year the West campus won the Golden Heart Award as the chiropractic college that collected the largest amount of donations for Oklahaven. Ron Guild, D.C., faculty member and Pediatrics Club adviser, second from right, stands in front of the “Wall of Hearts” with some of the club’s officers and other students.

< article article >
Table of Contents
Insights Home
Contact Us
Insights Editor
Palmer College of Chiropractic 
1000 Brady Street 
Davenport, IA 52803-5287
Phone: (563) 884-5662
Fax: (563) 884-5393
Email: marketing@palmer.edu
Comments or Corrections?

Alumni Adjustments 
Top