- The Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research is the world’s largest
institutional research facility, garnering more than $30 million,
mostly from federal sources such as the National Institutes of Health
and the Health Resources and Services Administration.
- The student loan default rate for graduates of all three Palmer
campuses is 1% or less.
- Through the Clinic Abroad Program, Palmer students gain handson
skills and an expanded view of the world.
- With 26,000 graduates, Palmer College has the largest chiropractic
alumni network in the world.
Palmer Mission Statement
The mission of Palmer College
of Chiropractic is to educate
and prepare students
to become Doctors of
Chiropractic qualified to
serve as direct access primary
health care providers and
clinicians, competent in
wellness promotion, health
assessment, diagnosis and
the chiropractic management
of the patient’s health care
needs. Palmer is committed
to advancing the understanding
of chiropractic through
research; to providing service
to the field of chiropractic,
including continuing education;
and to serving humanity
through patient care and
Here's how to keep Palmer at the head of the class
Do you know someone you’d like to refer?
Contact the Admissions Office:
(800) 722-3648 / email@example.com
(866) 303-7939 / firstname.lastname@example.org
(866) 585-9677 / email@example.com
Would you like more information on referring?
Contact the Alumni Office:
(800) 722-2586, Ext. 3 / firstname.lastname@example.org