- Each registration ($299 for D.C.s, $75 for office staff, $50 for
spouse/guest) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshment
breaks each day plus one evening meal.
- Up to 16 hours of continuing education credit.
- Pick up information and receive demos on a variety of
products and services from over 50 vendors in the exhibit
hall. Many exhibitors offer “show special” prices throughout
the weekend. There are also daily prize drawings.
- Celebrating your 25- or 50-year reunion? R.S.V.P. now to
attend the special events commemorating these great
achievements at (800) 722-2586, Ext. 3.
- Day tours to local venues for your spouse/guest and
sessions for your office staff are available.
- Attendees have their choice of three Friday night events:
a Celebration Riverboat dinner cruise; musical entertainment
at the dynamic River Music Experience in downtown
Davenport; or family night at the IMAX Theatre.
- Homecoming weekend concludes with the popular
Saturday Night Festival. A fabulous buffet, fireworks over
the Mississippi and the high-powered, 12-piece Blooze
Brothers show band from Chicago will be featured.
Register for Homecoming on the Davenport
Campus by July 20 to be included in the Palmer
College of Chiropractic Caribbean cruise grand
prize giveaway! Certain restrictions apply.
Register online at:
or call the College Events Department
toll-free at (866) 592-3861.