on site

Davenport Clinic welcomes new and established patients

Faculty Clinician Susan Larkin, D.C., Davenport ’82, left, assists student Katrina Neyer with an adjustment.
Dr. Susan Larkin assists Katrina Neyer

Palmer’s Davenport Clinic, which opened in the summer of 2007, is providing care to long-time patients who have been served by the Main Clinic as well as new patients seeking care in the facility. Located inside Pisciottano Hall in the Palmer Academic Health Center, the clinic provides the latest in chiropractic care with clinicians and their interns working together in an increasingly paperless environment.

< article article >
Table of Contents
Insights Home
Contact Us
Insights Editor
Palmer College of Chiropractic 
1000 Brady Street 
Davenport, IA 52803-5287
Phone: (563) 884-5662
Fax: (563) 884-5393
Email: marketing@palmer.edu
Comments or Corrections?

Alumni Adjustments 
Top