August 13–15, Davenport, Iowa
Great Keynote Sessions:
Mr. Bob Harper, fitness trainer for NBC's "The Biggest Loser"; fellow chiropractors presenting their Extraordinary Stories from the Field; Wall Street Journal columnist and co-author of the current international best seller "The Last Lecture," Mr. Jeffrey Zaslow; and NCMIC Group, Inc. President, Louis Sportelli, D.C.
Comprehensive Education Program:
Earn 23 hours of continuing education by attending sessions on Technique, Nutrition, Radiology, Practice Success, Philosophy, Translational Research, and more.
Talk to Palmer College:
Colleges provide a wealth of resources for their alumni and the profession. Make sure to visit the Palmer College booth in the exhibit hall to find out what services are available to you.
Register Today for THE Homecoming
or call (866) 592-3861
October 16–18, San Jose, Calif.
Homecoming weekend is your opportunity to:
- Earn up to 12 continuing education hours.
- Hear from speakers on topics relevant to your daily practice.
- Network with fellow chiropractors and current students.
- Visit with exhibitors on the latest chiropractic products and services.
- Stay connected to the College.
Register Today! Early registration ends August 15.
www.palmer.edu/homecoming or call (866) 592-3861.