Feb. 19–20, Port Orange, Fla.
Olympic Gold Medalist
Brooke Bennett speaking
on “Health and Fitness is
Homecoming weekend is your opportunity to:
- Earn up to 20 continuing education hours including the State of Florida
requirements of Ethics/Professional Boundaries, Florida Laws and Rules, Risk
Management, Medical Errors, and Record Keeping/Documentation
- Hear from speakers on topics relevant to your daily practice.
- Network with fellow chiropractors and current students.
- Visit with exhibitors on the latest chiropractic products and services.
- Stay connected to the College.
This two-day event includes presentations by: Ms. Anna Allen · Dr. Sue Brown ·
Dr. John Davila · Dr. Tom Forest · Dr. David Hogsed · Dr. Jeremy Rodgers ·
Dr. Steve Savoie · Dr. Greg Snow · Dr. Alan Sokoloff · Dr. Richard Thornton
Register Today! Early
registration ends January 15.
Go to www.palmer.edu/homecoming
or call (866) 592-3861 for more details.