Palmer Practice Finance Program launched
Palmer College of Chiropractic has launched the Palmer Practice Finance Program (PPFP) to assist chiropractors in their practice endeavors. In order to provide financial advantages to our graduates, Palmer has chosen to partner with m2 Lease Funds. m2 Lease Funds offers qualified chiropractors a financing program that provides affordable access to chiropractic equipment, technology and office equipment. In addition, m2 Lease Funds will donate one percent of each new lease back to Palmer.
Upgrading your practice with new information technology or new chiropractic equipment is one of the best investments you can make. The PPFP program offers an easy application process that can help make your purchase simple.
Whether you’re updating information systems or equipping a new chiropractic facility, our customized equipment financing program is designed to meet your specific needs so you can deliver a better patient experience and ensure your practice continues to thrive.
PPFP services are offered to all chiropractors in the United States who have practiced for 4 years or more.
- Competitive fixed-rate leases and loans with preferred chiropractic rates*
- Extremely simple approval process*
- Often no initial out-of-pocket expense
- Access to equipment and technology that will allow you to build and grow your own practice
- Chiropractic tables and equipment financing
- Practice Management Software and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Software financing
- Obsolesce Protection built into every lease agreement
- Electronic documentation process to purchase and pay for equipment
- Terms up to 7 years, allowing you to maximize cash flow.
- Predictable payment plan drafted by ACH
- Potential tax benefits**
Plus, the PPFP is currently offering a special promotion:
- Zero down
- $99 per month for three months
- 48 monthly payments
- Lease term 51 total months
- Choose your own vendor
- Customers are required to pre-qualify
- All transactions must be funded by June 30, 2012
For more information, contact Chip Houser at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.m2lease.com. You may also learn more at www.palmer.edu/businesssolutions.
* Subject to credit approval.
** Any discussion of legal, tax or accounting matters should not be relied upon by any recipient or reader. The recipient/reader should consult his/her attorney, tax adviser and/or accountant for a statement of legal, tax and/or accounting rules applicable to his/her particular situation and for all other legal, tax and accounting advice.