Top 10 Reasons to travel with Palmer to Punta Cana
In a few weeks, you can be enjoying the beach, swimming with dolphins and earning continuing education credit! Join Palmer’s Alumni representatives and your fellow graduates for the 2013 Alumni Travel Event to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic Feb. 22-28 or 23-28.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should take part in this event:
10. Punta Cana is one of the 2011 top 10 Travelers’ Choice® Beaches Award-winning World Beach Destinations.
9. You can network with your chiropractic colleagues … on the beach!
8. Speaker Jay Robbins, D.C., C.C.N., DACBN, will speak about chiropractic nutrition.
7. Continuing education is so much better on the beach than in a classroom!
6. The price has dropped! (Even people who have already paid will get the new discounted rate.)
5. You’ll get to hang out with a bunch of fun-loving friends.
4. You can swim with the dolphins, take a safari, tour Caribbean islands and more!
3. The all-inclusive price includes the resort restaurants as well as adult beverages.
2. You can take your whole family on a tropical vacation combined with the CE credit you need to earn.
1. You deserve it!
To learn more about the Palmer Alumni Travel event to Punta Cana visit our website.