Palmer is seeking alumni bloggers
Would you like to share your chiropractic story? Do you have sage advice you'd like to pass on to new chiropractors? Or perhaps you'd just like to reminisce about your years at Palmer College.
Now's your chance!
Palmer College is seeking alumni--seasoned to brand new--to guest blog for Palmer's upcoming Alumni Blog. You may submit a one-time blog post or a series of posts. Your commitment level is up to you!
Topics may include:
- How chiropractic changed your life
- Your experience at Palmer College
- Advise for new graduates
- Tips on starting your own practice
- A "day in the life" or "week in the life"
- Practicing abroad
- Exercise or nutrition tips
- Your favorite faculty member at Palmer
- Why you decided to become a chiropractor
These topics and more are welcome as submissions. Photos and short video clips are also encouraged.
The Alumni Blog will be launched in January 2013. We want to hear from you and so do your fellow chiropractors and future chiropractors!
If you are interested in blogging on the Palmer website, contact editor Minda Powers-Douglas.