Create Facebook cover art and get swag!
Show off your Palmer pride and your creative side by making a cover image for one of our Facebook pages (for our main/Davenport Campus, West Campus and Florida Campus). If your image is selected, it will be posted for one month on the corresponding page, and you will receive a surprise package of Palmer swag.
- Dimensions: 851 pixels wide by 315 pixels tall.
- Facebook recommends: sRGB JPG or less than 100 kilobytes files less than 100 kilobytes.
- Images may include photos, graphics and/or text.
- Refrain from using copyrighted images or graphics.
- Facebook guidelines state cover photos must not contain calls to action, URLs, “Like,” or “Share.”
- For a photo in which a person is recognizable, you must secure a model release from the subject.
By submitting your artwork to Palmer College of Chiropractic, you are granting a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to display said image for a time period determined by Palmer.
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadlines are the 15th day of each month prior to the coming month (i.e. April 15 deadline for image to be displayed during May).