Top 10 reasons to attend Palmer Homecoming
There are SO many reasons to go to Palmer Homecoming in Davenport this August, but we've narrowed down 10 fantastic reasons for you.
10. Networking, networking networking!
9. Catching up with old friends ... and making new ones
8. Up to 22 hours of continuing education
7. An inspiring look at women in the history of chiropractic
6. Dinner and dancing at the Saturday Night Festival
5. Sneak preview of "Pain in America" PBS documentory and Q & A with producer Don Barrett.
4. Closing session on chiropractic care in the Olympics with William Moreau, D.C. DACBS
3. Speaker Howard Wasdin, D.C., and former SEAL Team Six member
2. Opening session with Palmer Chancellor Dennis Marchiori, D.C., Ph.D.
1. There's no place like home--and Palmer is every chiropractor's home
Register for Palmer Homecoming now!