Calling all Palmer chiropractors: What's on your mind?
We are seeking Palmer alumni guest bloggers to share their thoughts and experiences for the Alumni Views blog. Alumni may submit a one-time post on a topic of their choice or a series of blog posts (the time frame is up to you). Please include your campus and graduation year.
Suggested topics include:
- Thoughts on being a chiropractor
- Why chiropractic matters
- What advice do you wish someone had given you as a student or when you first graduated?
- Why you are passionate about chiropractic
- The importance of mentoring
- Where chiropractic has taken you (to difference states, countries, etc.)
- How you connect with your local community
- Inspirational stories
- Why you think it’s important to stay connected to Palmer
- Unexpected challenges you’ve encountered in practice
Suggested length: 200-500 words
All you need to do is send us your posts. We will post them through our system. Our policy on blogs is light editing as necessary (spelling, grammar), while making sure your voice and message remain true. Of course, inappropriate language and negative remarks toward Palmer are not allowed.
Please include photos when possible. Video blogs (vlogs) are also welcome if you post them to YouTube and send us the link. You may also include a link to your website or blog, if you have one, and it isn't a blatant sales tool.
Send your submissions to Minda at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also direct any questions to her.