Palmer Board of Trustees announces 2014 reappointments
The following Palmer College of Chiropractic Board of Trustees members were reappointed at the recent Palmer College of Chiropractic Certificate Holders meeting and granted three-year appointments to the Board of Trustees beginning Jan. 1, 2014.
- Michael Chance, D.C., private chiropractic practitioner, Gainesville, Fla.
- John Huston, retired higher education professional, Naples, Fla.
- Ken Koupal, regional president and CEO, U.S. Bank, Davenport, Iowa
- Barry McAlpine, D.C., private chiropractic practitioner, Holland, Mich.
- Paul VanDuyne, D.C., president and chairman of the board, KJWW Engineering, Rock Island, Ill.
Two members of the Board of Trustees elected not to be reappointed and have resigned: Michael Hahn, D.C., private chiropractic practitioner, Bettendorf, Iowa; and Paul Peterson, D.C., private chiropractic practitioner, Sacramento, Calif. With these reappointments and resignations, Palmer’s Board of Trustees has 13 members.