The application and all pertinent forms should be on file with the
Undergraduate Studies office at least four weeks prior to the
beginning of the desired starting academic term. Students are
encouraged to submit their application at least six months prior to
their desired term of entry.
Mailing Address (for all correspondence)
List all institutions you have attended (chronologically). Do not abbreviate.
Who was most influential in your decision to apply?
To finish your application process you must also:
- Include a $150 non-refundable application and evaluation processing fee
- Print, sign and return the Evaluation form (PDF)
Note: Supporting documents will be held for 30 days without an application.
Department of Undergraduate Studies
Palmer College of Chiropractic
1000 Brady Street
Davenport, Iowa 52803-9989
Terms and Conditions
- I am submitting this form which serves as my authorization to Palmer College of Chiropractic to process my application.
- I certify the information submitted is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and I am not knowingly excluding information that may cause undo delay or denial of my application.
- I understand that revocation of this application must be made in writing and sent to the Office of College Enrollment at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- I understand that I am to notify the Admissions Department in writing, if I am dropped or dismissed from a college, graduate or professional school.
- I give permission for Palmer College to collect and store my information for processing and contact purposes and understand that my privacy is protected.
Note: This stands as written permission for those other than myself, listed below, to access my file.
- I understand that my application will not be processed until I have paid the $150 non-refundable application fee by clicking on an option below.
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Reservation of Rights > View Notice
In order to provide an environment that encourages respect, dignity and equal opportunity
and is in compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations, Palmer
College of Chiropractic and its respective colleges do not discriminate in employment
or in educational programs, services or activities on the basis of age, race, creed,
color, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion disability,
veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Palmer College of Chiropractic reserves the right, without notice, to modify its
requirements for admission or graduation; to change the arrangements or content
of its courses or the instructional materials used or the tuition and other fees
charged; to alter any regulation affecting the student body; to refuse admission
or re-admission to any student at any time, or to dismiss any student at any time,
should it be in the interest of the College, or of the student, to do so. The College
also reserves the right to change, without notice, any information conveyed in any
and all College publications. It is the responsibility of the student to inquire
about the currency and possible changes to all such information.
This application may be denied admissions based on a number of factors including,
but not limited to, past academic performance, past academic or ethics violations,
criminal activity or dishonesty in the admissions process. If you wish to withdraw
your application at anytime, contact your Admissions Representative for processing.
Applicants are promptly notified as documents are received and each step of the
application is completed. Only written communication directly from Undergraduate
Studies shall be considered official. Acceptance is based on the approval of the
completed file. Applicants will be notified of their current status. The balance of the
first academic term tuition is due on orientation day. If the applicant does not begin
Palmer in the academic term requested and Undergraduate Studies is unable to make
contact, the file will be destroyed. The prospective student must then reapply and
resubmit all necessary documents.