Accelerate your chiropractic education
So you're interested in chiropractic? That's great! Palmer College of Chiropractic is the first and largest chiropractic school, so we have many resources to help you along you journey to becoming a successful chiropractor.
Start preparing for success!
- Focus your electives on science and health-career classes. This will set you up for early success in your journey to becoming a competent health care provider.
- Consider reaching out to a local chiropractor to hear their stories and learn what it's like to be in practice. Visit Palmer's Find-A-Chiropractor page to locate a Palmer chiropractor near you.
- You can also request information from Palmer. We'd love to help you learn more about how you can change lives as a chiropractor.
- You can use the joint-admissions program to prepare for Palmer’s Bachelor of Science Completion program on the main campus in Davenport, Iowa, which will save you a year's worth of time and tuition and allow you to complete both your D.C. and B.S. degrees from Palmer College in as few as six and a half years.
- You can also choose from one of our 3+1 or 2+2 enrollment agreements with colleges throughout the U.S. which will save you a year's worth of time and tuition, and allow you to complete both your D.C. and B.S. degrees in as few as six and a half years.
- On our main campus only: we’ve collaborated with Scott Community College to develop an affordable, high-quality, joint-admissions program that will prepare you to enroll in the Doctor of Chiropractic program. This pathway makes it possible to earn your A.A. and D.C. degrees in as few as five and a half years!*
*Important note: some states require a bachelor’s degree for licensing, so check your state with the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards before choosing this pathway.
Eight Reasons Why You Should be a Chiropractor
Chiropractic is evidence-based, entrepreneurial, creative, passionate health care and it’s a growing career field with new opportunities emerging every day.
Top 10 Reasons To Be A Palmer Chiropractor
Patients prefer Palmer doctors. Here’s a list of the top 10 reasons why you should get your Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic.
Accelerate Your D.C. Education: Jim's story
Jim Jernigan will begin his career as a chiropractor when he's just 25 years old, because he completed his undergrad studies at Palmer.
What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a growing health-care profession that helps patients maintain optimal health without drugs or surgery. An estimated 50 million Americans see a chiropractor each year to reduce pain, increase movement and improve performance.
If you think Palmer College of Chiropractic might be in your future, check out these additional resources or request more information. We’d love to help you choose your best option.