Get On-the-Job Training
Because active people want to maximize performance while minimizing injury, many look for the unique skill set of the sports chiropractor to help them achieve this goal.
As member of the Sports Council you'll:
- Learn how to evaluate sport-specific injuries and treatment protocols
- Learn how to respond to common athletic emergency situations
- Provide chiropractic adjustments
- Perform stretching, soft-tissue therapy and taping
- Train in on- and off-field settings
By providing information on the latest research and technology in the field of sports chiropractic, the Sports Council chapters at each Palmer campus are committed to preparing members to serve the athlete in strength training, peak performance, rehabilitation and nutrition.