Palmer College of Chiropractic Alumni Association
- has the right programs and services to help make your job easier
- helps you stay in touch with Palmer College
- makes it easy to reconnect with classmates
- gives you a variety of ways to support Palmer students
If you’re a graduate of any of Palmer College’s three campuses, you’re automatically a member of the PCCAA. There’s nothing to sign or pay, just plenty of benefits available for you.
You’re at the center of the PCCAA
Whether you graduated from Palmer as a chiropractor, chiropractic technologist or from one of our master’s degree programs, the Palmer College of Chiropractic Alumni Association, or PCCAA, is built around you.
Our guiding principles:
- Membership is inclusive of you and all other alumni, with no registration necessary.
- All programs are service-oriented to support your career.
- The PCCAA’s structure is mutually beneficial to Palmer alumni and Palmer College.
No membership fee
The PCCAA is an important part of Palmer College, with the Alumni Office having oversight responsibilities to ensure that the association’s programs give alumni like you the tools to be successful.
Service-oriented programs that benefit you and Palmer
The Alumni Office and the Alumni Advisory Council—a diverse group of Palmer alumni—have developed and are continuing to develop service-oriented and mutually-beneficial programs for both alumni and Palmer College, including cost-saving programs such as co-ops, credit cards or discounts with national companies.
For more information on these benefits, e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 722-2586, Ext. 3.
We'd appreciate your input regarding future alumni association program additions.