Continue the legacy. Recruit students.
Benefits to you and the profession:
- Position yourself as a leader and mentor in the community
- Increase visibility and awareness of chiropractic profession
- Expand your presence as a health-care provider
- Contribute to the future of Palmer and the chiropractic profession
How can I participate?
From simply placing brochures in your waiting room to team-presenting with a Palmer recruiter, you can recruit students to Palmer in whatever way fits your personality and schedule. You can allow an interested student to job shadow in your clinic or talk with students at local schools, or even host an open house or recruitment dinner. Plus, you can advise a pre-chiropractic club, or team up with local health-care career advisors at a nearby college.
- Training tools to help you present on the chiropractic profession and the value of a Palmer education
- Marketing materials to support your efforts—from brochures and giveaways to PowerPoint presentations and professional videos—we’ll help you drive home the message
- Ongoing collaborations with leaders from Palmer’s Admissions and Alumni departments, along with other leaders in the chiropractic profession
- Special acknowledgement in select Palmer publications and at events
Ready to get started? It’ll only take a few minutes.
Complete the registration form below to receive instant access to our recruitment resources. We'll get in touch with you to provide any additional support you may need. We’ll never sell or share your contact information.