Mark Your Calendar!
Davenport Campus Career Fair 2017
Tuesday, September 19 Register to save your space.
Florida Campus Career Fair 2017
Completed. Date TBA soon.
- No registration or fees, just attend.
Hunt for Your Future Career Fair, 8 to noon
in the World of Chiropractic Court.
Connect with prospective employers! Enjoy a networking luncheon for job seekers
and employers from noon to 1 p.m. Receive three clinic hours by attending and
participating in the Career Fair. (Sign in and out to qualify). No registration
fee or preregistration is required. Dress for success and bring your resume.
Use the Palmer App to scan-in with employers to qualify for prize drawings.
Winners will be notified by email. Prizes provided by the Palmer Center for
in with at least 10 employers to qualify for a $100 Bookstore voucher
in with at least 15 employers to qualify for a $200 Bookstore voucher
in with at least 20 employers to qualify for a $500 Bookstore voucher
- Various Employer Giveaways
Work on your Resume and Practice Interviewing.
Tips for the Fair
- Bring enough resumes to give to organizations you are targeting (at least 10-20 copies). Keep them organized in a portfolio.
- First impressions are paramount
- Dress professionally
- Make eye contact and introduce yourself with a firm handshake
- State your purpose
- Ask questions and listen
- Request a business card for your records and plan to request an interview.
Follow-up with a thank-you note or e-mail within 24 hours and include your resume.
Direct all questions to:
- Davenport Campus
- Penny Hoker, Career Development Center Coordinator
Phone: (563) 884-5521
- Florida Campus
- Heidi Brodick, Career Development Center Coordinator
Phone: (386) 763-2650