Palmer College invites you and your guest to receive care in the Palmer College of Chiropractic Clinic during your Campus Visit. As a patient, you will observe and enjoy an experience with the College’s expert faculty clinicians and student externs. Here’s what you need to do to take advantage of this opportunity:
1. Make an appointment
* When calling, please mention your Campus Visit. Twenty-four hours’ notice is appreciated for appointments. Please schedule your visit-day appointment to begin after 2:30 p.m. Coming to town early or staying late? Tell the scheduler your plans and set the appointment for a time that works best for you.
lease note that Campus Visit activities usually end around 2:30 p.m., and clinic appointments may be
2. What to expect
During your appointment, you may receive the following care** at no cost to you.
- A chiropractic examination
- A chiropractic adjustment
** Please note that it is possible, though unlikely, that additional laboratory work and radiological procedures will be suggested. If so, the clinician will inform you, and standard clinic fees will apply should you choose to proceed.
3. What to bring (not required)
- Your current X-rays
- Your chiropractic care records