D.C. Program Agreements are educational agreements between Palmer College other colleges and universities in the country. These agreements are designed to save you time and tuition while working toward your Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree. There are the three different types of agreements that are available.
- 3+1 agreement
- 2+2 agreement
- Joint Admissions
If your undergraduate institution would like to participate in an educational agreement with Palmer, please email Articulation Officer Sandy Miller or call her at (800) 722-3648.
Through a 3+1 agreement, you complete three years at a participating undergraduate institution. Then, you complete the first year’s coursework at Palmer in the Doctor of Chiropractic program. Credits can then be transferred back to complete the undergraduate degree. This essentially allows you to complete your first year of our D.C. program while completing your undergraduate degree.
The 2+2 program enables you to transition smoothly from an undergraduate institution to the Bachelor of Science program at Palmer. You complete two years (60 credits) at a participating institution and then transfer into Palmer’s Bachelor of Science program (30 credits) and finish concurrently with the D.C. program.
Prepare for the Palmer Doctor of Chiropractic program with undergraduate courses designed to accelerate your career.
As the world's oldest and largest chiropractic college, we've used our experience to specially develop a convenient, cost-effective prerequisite program with community colleges near our Davenport, Iowa, and Port Orange, Fla., campuses.
Main campus (Davenport, Iowa): Joint Admissions Program
Scott Community College offers courses online, at its Davenport and Bettendorf campuses. This community college has a history of academic excellence and receives the maximum accreditation from the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Science Courses
- Associate Degree Program
You will benefit from:
- Coordinated admission and advisory services between colleges
- In-state tuition rates for all program students
- Flexible, eight-week mid-semester courses for late enrollees
- Housing assistance
- Financial planning
- Worldwide licensure information
- Library and information services from both colleges
- Free memberships to the Palmer Fitness Center
- Complimentary clinic care in our Academic Health Center
How to Apply
- Complete the Palmer Admission Application and pay the application fee.
- Complete the Palmer Application for Joint Admissions Program and submit to Palmer.
- Download the Scott Community College Application for Admission, complete and submit it to the community college.
Your Joint Admissions Representative
Scott Community College
500 Belmont Road
Bettendorf, IA 52722